Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

Calling all gardeners and would be gardeners

edited October 2011 in Local discussion
Come and help your neighbours make our park a nicer place, at our Wray Crescent Planting Day.

Bring your family and friends - all welcome!
We'll be working on the planter and borders near the playground from 2-5pm on Saturday 15 October. We plan to tidy up the beds, add plants that will give an immediate improvement, and plant some bulbs for a bright show next spring. We'll provide plants, bulbs, tools and light refreshments. All you need to do is turn up.

If you are planning to come, please let us know* so we can make sure we have enough refreshments etc.

When: Saturday 15 October, 2-5pm

Where: meet at the playground, Wray Crescent open space, accessible from Thorpedale Road, Wray Crescent, and Turlewray Close.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=216298014587168781216.0004ae51e025aa8220a8b

Best wishes,
The Friends of Wray Crescent

* I'll forward on any responses to this thread.

Comments

• edited 6:11PM
    I can't join in but good luck, that's a lovely idea - I will send my chap along to help if he is free.
  • edited 6:11PM
    Not meaning to hijack your thread - but thought any keen gardeners might be interested to know that the Wilberforce Road autumn plant sale is on this Sunday 9 October from 11.30-14.00. The sale will be outside number 30 Wilberforce Road (I think of it as being Stroud Green borders) - there will be home baking, tea/coffee, plants (winter bedding and bulbs).