Affordable personal training

<p>Just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on personal training?  Effective?  Affordable?</p>

Comments

• All of that completely depends where you go and who you have as a trainer.
  • edited March 2012
    I think it's effective, if you find the gym really boring, or just can't seem to get fit even though you're going five times a week.    I go to Morefit and I recommend Anita.  She's very tough, but I've got much fitter seeing her.   She's always measuring me.  I don't really keep track but I know I've lost inches from various bits of my body.  They do lots of weights, press-ups, burpees, skipping, jumping, sparring, and Anita is always changing what we do, so I don't get bored.    <div><br></div><div>I've tried a few trainers now, and the thing you need to watch for, is them doing the same thing all the time, or just chatting about holidays, recipes and football, which is tempting, and pleasant, but not what you're there for.<div><br></div><div>If you book a block of ten at Morefit it's £36 per hour, which is much cheaper than a lot of places.  There's also Results at the bottom of Muswell Hill, but they just do 30 minute sessions.  I don't rate trainers at gyms at all, but occasionally you get a good one.</div></div>
  • edited March 2012
    <div>Alison </div><div>Come into Morefit PT Studio in Finsbury Park for a free session and we'd be delighted to show you the ropes. We have 5 excellent trainers who have been getting fantastic results to a wide variety of people.</div><div><br></div><div>check the website or call us to book your free session</div><div><br></div><div>www.morefit.co.uk</div><div>07956365077</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div>
  • Dorothy??<div>hmmmm</div><div>who is the lady with this stage name</div><div>I know there isnt a Dorothy training with Anita..,,,</div><div><br></div><div>Ive got my suspicions </div><div><br></div>
  • You know me <span class="Apple-style-span" style="color: rgb(34, 30, 31); font-family: Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; ">Shamir.  </span><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="color: rgb(34, 30, 31); font-family: Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; "><br></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="color: rgb(34, 30, 31); font-family: Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; ">You once told me off for leaving a man hanging, when he was trying to 'high five' me.</span></div>
  • I go to Morefit too and am trained by Dan. Would definitely recommend, work you hard & smart & certainly get results. Like the fact that they're not in a big gym too.<br><br>Give it a go.<br>
  • Cheers Fin I like the way all you guys are using pseudonyms. Indeed it's not about gym memberships it's about change in exercise patterns and lifestyle..... With the expert guidance of the Morefit trainers we can help you reach those targets. Come and get involved