MoreFit's poor customer service

2»

Comments

• Very sad indeed.<div>We're looking at getting someone else in for Sunday Yoga</div><div>The classes in the park are very good, a few of our clients go there.</div><div>We'll update you when we know more.</div><div>Definitely will be doing 2 Vinyasa flow classes from late September on Saturday late afternoons.</div>
  • edited August 2013
    yeah classes in the park are great! Hana & Aya are lovely.<a href="https://www.facebook.com/mindfulmovements?fref=ts"> https://www.facebook.com/mindfulmovements?fref=ts</a><div>Sadly they no longer have a room in the sports track since it was taken over, so there is nowhere from them to teach a class when the weather is not suitable for an outdoor session. </div>
  • Well i sent them a DM a couple weeks ago to see if they were interested in doing something at our studio. They didn't reply. maybe they don't use the DM function, or maybe they haven't seen the message yet, or maybe they're just not interested. <div><br></div><div>Who knows</div><div><br></div><div>Either way, I hear good things.</div>
  • Ah, so I take it I've missed the yoga opportunity!
  • Shamir, I live by the Voltaire principal that I may not approve of what people say, but defend their right to say it, but you may have gone slightly over the top on the extensive denouncing of the original poster here.<br><br>Reputation is everything but I think we'd safely established there were two sides to this.<br><br>I'm not a personal trainer or gym person, although I have previously considered trying yoga, but MoreFit's continuing success says to me they must be doing a pretty good job and treat most customers' well. <br>
  • @papa L<br><div>In my opinion Its a 2 way street. As you said people have the right to say what they want and you protect that freedom of speech. Just showing exactly how easy it is to flip it around. I consider its fair for Morefit as a single entity to defend itself when criticised. As said already. Defended it I did. Its your opinion that we were slightly excessive, but you see again, its a perfect example how easy it is to turn things around. We believed that she was slightly excessive and too right too. </div><div><br></div><div>I've drawn a line under this now. Its not the first time we'll have an issue and it may not be the last. But I have so much more on my plate now. Just signed on a lease in St Pauls so defending the reputation of Morefit will continue to be of paramount importance. </div><div><br></div><div>Thanks for your comment.</div><div>Very constructive </div><div>Regards</div><div><br></div>
  • @Miss annie<div>We'll contact you when the yoga starts up again, and will give you those 2 free sessions then. Sorry for the inconvenience. Should be the end of September and will be Vinyasa Flow, if you know what that is.</div><div><br></div>
  • edited September 2013
    @morefit, well let's agree to disagree, but it was the extensive and highly personal debunking that caught my eye. My experience is that it is never a good idea to get drawn into that kind of post in response to a dispute. <br><br>That's a tip made with the best intentions. We can see you do a good job.<br>
  • Good on ya Shamir for telling it just like it is. I've got nothing but good stuff to say about Morefit. Really professional approach (and boy, do they work you hard) but making it fun, too. I've achieved a lot of my goals there and been encouraged all the way. Oh, and I'm mid-sixties and the Baywatch beach scene was a long time ago...
  • Mid-sixties? That's good, norn iron. Makes me feel less lonely. I hit 70 the other day.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Chetski u look younger. Chang
  • SOUND younger, that's what you mean, Chang. Thanks for the compliment. I wonder if you're 70, or even older. You could be, or rather your creator could be. Your fictional age is, I suppose, about 30. Tollington Tom was perhaps a bit older. Your puppeteer will surely be older still... but - who knows? I don't suppose WE ever shall.
  • I think Chang should don a mask, @westendproducer-style, for the next meetup...
  • edited September 2013
    Changing subject slightly. We do the warm ups for the Stroke Association charity runs. They approached us as they heard we're a community focussed business. The last run was on Sunday in FP where we entered 10 runners. Everyone had a great day out and we raised over £1100. The next run is on the 14th of October in Hyde Park. If you want to run we'll be assembling another team to take up there and will be raising more money for charity. DM us for further info. Literally anyone who can run pain free can train for it. 6 of our team had never run the distance. We have the program's for you to train alone or with friends. It's a lot easier when you have expert program's to guide you. If you want to donate to the cause then follow. Www.justgiving.com/MoreFit