Walk where Jesus walked

edited March 2014 in Local discussion
Anyone else getting this google ad?<div><br></div><div>I have no current intention of going anywhere near Jerusalem</div>

Comments

• Having just read the latest D'angelos thread which seems to have wandered ever so slightly off topic I have now, like google, put two and two together:<div><br></div><div><br></div><div><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 20px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Look at Israel, a country created from some make-believe right to own land based on weirdo zionist belie</span></div><div><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 20px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><br></span></div><div><br></div>
  • I mentioned Israel a few times last year in posts and have had adverts ever since.  I don't seem to get them when I mention other countries.  I'm being serious here.<div><br></div><div>And Dion, I hope I'm not called anti-semitic for mentioning this. I'm waiting for the vultures.</div><div><br></div><div><br></div>
  • I get the ad too, and I'm absolutely sure that I have never mentioned on here that I've been to Capernaum!
  • I've had it for months now. The Israeli tourist board are very good at what they do.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • <p class="MsoNormal">Why does this advert even rate a mention? There’s always an advert in that spot.  The Israeli tourist board promotes tourism in Israel with advertising. It has no control over who sees their advertising per se – a Google algorithm does. The same Google algorithm tracks every single move you make on the internet including scanning your private e-mails searching for key words in order to sell you something. Don’t make it into a sinister plot.<o:p></o:p></p>
  • Here we go...No sinister plot.  I said the Israeli tourist board are good.  I'd have said the same thing if was the Korean tourist board.  <div><br></div><div>Before I get called names I like jewish culture and writers like Ginsberg, Dylan and worship the pants off Walter Benjamin. </div><div><br></div><div>However, I don't agree with Israel.</div>
  • I didn't call you names. I simply made a statement. I did as Misscara suggested and clicked off the advert. It was replaced by another and now I see 'adventure' holiday promotions, though I'm not very sporty. It means nothing.<div><br></div><div>Somehow by inserting the word Jesus, it became something to note and comment on.</div>
  • Joe, I think it's just putting in words like Jesus, jews, israel into a forum message or google search.  Israel is a small country and relies on tourism and I don't blame them for milking the religous aspect.  It's clever marketing from various marketing groups in Israel.  I have seen it many times on the net.
  • I love Kimchee. Did any one else hear about the latest North Korea South Korea tensions over the weekend? Apparently Seoul is a great place to visit on a holiday. A short break maybe
  • Nothing is appearing on the right hand side.  The Koreans need to learn from the Israelis.