Wine expert

<p>Does anyone know any wine experts who might be interested in facilitating a 'wine tasting for beginners' event we are putting on one evening in September? It's a fundraiser for Mind in Haringey and we are looking for a volunteer who would be happy to spend 3-4 hours hosting an introduction to wine tasting at our lovely garden venue near Stroud Green. We are also looking for sponsors. Anyone out there that could help? All advice welcome :)</p>

Comments

• edited August 2014
    Off the top of my head, I would start with the good folk at the Sampler on Upper Street.  If they can't help directly they may be able to recommend a charitable sommelier.
  • edited December 2017
  • <p>No irony intended. We are looking for both experts and sponsorship. We do a lot of events in partnership with local businesses which benefit the community and (obviously) our service users. Usually these things start with putting the word out among the good folks we know. Thanks for the tip Arkady, will follow it up :)</p><p><br></p>
  • <p>Although I admit randomly putting a shout out for 'wine experts' could be a double edged sword :D</p><p><br></p>