Comments

• edited August 2014
    Heh.  One of the organisers of the Plimsoll Road Street Party is the Telegraph journalist and author Nicolette Jones.  I'd guess that was a factor in Finsbury Park's presence in this list.  That said, many of the people in that area will - not without reason - insist that they live in North Highbury rather than Finsbury Park.
  • edited August 2014
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><span style="line-height: normal;">>>>>></span></font><span style="font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(85, 85, 85); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"> One of the organisers of the Plimsoll road Street Party is the Telegraph journalist and author Nicolette Jones.  I'd guess that was a factor in Finsbury Park's presence in this list.</span><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><span style="color: rgb(85, 85, 85); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><br></span></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><font color="#555555" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal;"><span style="font-size: 14px;">Somehow I can </span></font><font color="#555555" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"><span style="font-size: 14px;">feel my fingers twitching to get on the phone to 'Just Fancy That' at Private Eye.</span></font></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><font color="#555555" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"><span style="font-size: 14px;"><br></span></font></div><div><font color="#555555" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"><font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 14px; line-height: normal;">Of course La Jones is a proper journalist and may have had nothing to do with this </span></font><span style="font-size: 14px; line-height: normal;">particular</span><font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 14px; line-height: normal;"> piece which was an appallingly slack piece of 'journalism'</span></font></font></div>
  • edited December 2017