Siberian Cat hit by car - Crouch Hill

Unfortunately our beloved 2 year old siberian cat was hit by a car last Monday (01st Sep). <div><br></div><div>She was micro-chipped, but the vets, tracking company or council don't have any information on who she was collected by.</div><div><br></div><div>Does anybody know or remember seeing anything last Monday. The incident was just north of Crouch Hill station opposite the large grey council flat. Apparently she was laid out on the grass for a while and collected by someone.</div><div><br></div><div>Just want some closure as were both devastated (my wife and I)</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks,</div><div><br></div><div><br></div>

Comments

• Am really sorry to hear that. I hope you find the information you are looking for... 
  • Thankyou. We appreciate your comment.<div><br></div><div>Chris and Leona.</div>
  • Really sorry to hear that too. She was very sweet, I have seen her before on Ashley Rd and was keeping my eyes out for her, I think it was your poster through my door.
  • Thanks Tordie. It is heartbreaking. She has a brother who is grieving too! We shouldnt have let them out, but its hard to keep them indoors too.
  • Very sad to hear about you cat :( it's my biggest fear. I live on Crouch Hill on the corner of blythwood Road and our cat was run over too, thankfully someone was kind enough to take him to the vets and he has made a slow, but full recovery. You are absolutely right not to keep them in, but it's horrible to think about them in the road!
  • Thanks. And we hope she turns up. But we had reports she was paid out on a cardboard sheet on Monday afternoon, just want to know what happened to her body if that's the case. The feedback and general response has been so amazing from the flyering. Thankyou if you participated.