Tyres Slashed - Osborne Road

Sadly I came across some idiotic vandalism in Osborne Road this morning. All the cars on the south facing side had their tyres slashed. Using a stanley knife to slash the walls of the tyre they likely now need replacing.<br><br>I took the liberty of calling the Borough Commander and others also called the police. If you were affected and want to report the incident drop me a line for the police CAD reference.<br><br>According to some of the neighbours I spoke to they heard some noise at around 2am Saturday am when a group of men were noisily loitering on the street. I’ll also be speaking to the Safer Neighbourhoods Team in SG to see if anything can be done to track the idiots responsible down.<br><br>Unfortunately, this is not the first time this has happened. I’ve also been told a similar incident occurred near Corbyn Road some time recently. From this it seems that the culprits may live locally.<br><br>More details on how to contact if you saw anything or want to join my email circular when I report back on my enquiries visit http://www.stroudgreenlabour.org.uk/blog/osborne-road-idiotic-vandalism<br>;

Comments