Part time nanny available (3/4 days per week from September)

edited June 2015 in Classifieds
<p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt;">Our nanny helps me look after our twins (nearly 2yr old) 3.5 days per week. She has sole responsibility when I am at work as well as working alongside me during bath/bedtime.</span><br></p><font face="Times New Roman"> </font><p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span style='font-size: 12pt; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-language: EN-GB; mso-ascii-font-family: Calibri; mso-hansi-font-family: Calibri; mso-bidi-font-family: "Times New Roman";'><font face="Calibri Regular"> </font></span></p><font face="Times New Roman"> </font><p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span style='font-family: "Arial",sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-language: EN-GB;'>She is very good with the toddlers and I can highly recommend her. She is expereinced, kind, patient and attentive and the twins love playing with her. She has a never ending source of nursery rhymes and songs in her head that can diffuse any situation! She loves taking them to playgroups, library activities and the park.</span></p><font face="Times New Roman"> </font><p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span style='font-size: 12pt; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-language: EN-GB; mso-ascii-font-family: Calibri; mso-hansi-font-family: Calibri; mso-bidi-font-family: "Times New Roman";'><font face="Calibri Regular"> </font></span></p><font face="Times New Roman"> </font><p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span style='font-family: "Arial",sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-language: EN-GB;'>Our children will start part time nursery in September so Ginny is looking for more nanny work, ideally 3 full days per week on a firm and regular basis (she may be able to stretch to 4 days). She would be perfect to help out with babies (she has under 1s experience) or children of different ages. Whether someone to care for children alongside a parent or just look after them in her own, she's great, honest and very easy to get along with - childcare runs in her bloodstream!. She has all the usual checks and first aid certificate. </span></p><p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><br></p><p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" dir="ltr">If you are interested please message me.</p>
Tagged:

Comments