Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Top Posters

Fencer

edited May 2011 in Local discussion
Can anyone recommend a good fencer? I need to put up 2 wooden fences (roughly 3x12ft) and a gate at the front of the house. Hopefully a nice garden fence will stop those pesky 4x4's parking in my drive!

Much appreciated,

Cristo

Comments

• Recently had needed a Fencing contractor to re instate a garden boundary with a new fence. I had searched on Stroud Green which in the past I found a cracking reasonably priced sparks plus a great Painter & decorator. There was no fencers on stroud green online so I tried Haringey online. I found Louis & I cannot recommend him enough. He turned up on time to quote & listened to my idea of how I wanted the fence & then suggested another way which was far superior & better looking finish. We agreed the price which was reasonable and he came along 2 weekends later & carried out the job. On the job he was very thoughtful towards my neighbours as well. The end product was ace. His number is 07818 617373