Yak and Yeti

Yak and Yeti - kindly do not send marketing offers by text to my mobile phone and please delete my number from your database. My mobile number is for personal and private use. Thank you. And also kindly please don't hide behind a text number I can't reply to. I appreciate many people like to get special offers on their phone, but I don't, and I don't recall giving permission. I'll be popping in to register my displeasure in person since I don't have the text number you sent it from. *Sigh* Krappy

Comments

• I received that message too.  They seem quite keen on marketing.  I'd prefer not to receive these message Yak and Yeti.  I will call in too to give my displeasure over the next few days.  
  • edited December 2017
  • We get takeaway from Yak and Yeti, must say I really like it. Very tasty food and a menu that's different to the standard Indian takeway.<div><br></div><div>Not eaten in there, but when I go in to collect food always looks nice.</div>
  • Same as Papa L. Having tried a number of takeaway spots and services for Indian food, this is the one we have selected. Very good quality. <br>
  • Its not just Indian food. They also serve dishes from Nepal. 
  • In fact it's the Nepalese influenced stuff that I like... described in my lazy English food stereotyping way!<div><br></div><div>My second favourite for more tradition Indian takeaway is Dhonia</div>