irritating music outside

There's a neighbour of mine somewhere on Victoria Road (top left block near Stapleton Hall Road, I think) who has the most irritating taste in music and it gets particularly annoying during the summer.<br><br>It's this tuneless jangling guitar strumming, with some guy wailing over it like he's in pain.<br><br>The sunnier the weather, the louder the music.  Same song, weekday or weekend, morning or evening, often played over and over again and every summer for as long as I can remember.<br><br>If I knew where the sound was coming from I'd knock on the door and robustly ask them to turn it down, but I don't know where quite where it's coming from.<br><br>Anyone else familiar with this?<br>

Comments

• edited December 2017
  • That sounds like a fairly accurate description of the Tesco busker
  • edited June 2016
    <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size: 12pt; line-height: 115%;">If it’s the same over and over again it sounds like someone’s been looking into a gap in the fabric of space and time again.</span><br></p>
  • MimsyMimsy Stroud Green
    you should try the drunken all weekend garden party yak fest on my road... they get drunker and drunker from noon on Sunday until 8 p.m. - without a break.<br><br>every weekend, shamelessly spilling their personal life for all to hear... <br><br><br>....if you're out there... we can hear it all<br>
  • "the sunnier the weather, the louder the music"<br><br>I think that is quite a reliable rule in general. <br><br>Sunshine seems to instill the belief in people that everyone else shares the same taste in music as them. <br><br>I wouldn't expect everyone else to listen to New Order incessantly<br>
  • edited June 2016
    Would this be an acoustic or electric guitar?
  • Some kind of steel string guitar I think.  It's not specifically the volume, somehow the repetititve jangling of it is like scraping a blackboard to me.  It's going on <span style="font-style: italic;">right now....</span><br>