Comments

• We start hanging this week so the windows will be blacked out to preserve the mystery, its going to be a good one!
  • Looks good. What's this about Clapton Craft?
  • My sub lease with Cheque Centres runs out at the end of August, the head landlord offered to let me take over the lease as I had hoped but unfortunately they wanted twice what I was paying. So reluctantly Atom will have to leave Stroud Green, we are trying to negotiate a space at the south end of Green Lanes atm, 5 mins from Newington Green, so will keep you posted on that.   Clapton Craft will be opening I think their fourth shop here.<div>Back to the present ...show is shaping up nicely..lighting to be altered to give more atmosphere to the work and there will be a surprise or two on the night..do try and make it.<br><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br><div><br></div><div><br><div><br></div><div><br></div></div></div></div>
  • edited June 2016
    Wonder how the prices will compare with Jacks. I find Kris Wines comparatively expensive compared to Jacks. Where's Clapton Craft in Kentish then?
  • Oh man. Will be really sad to see you go. Good luck, you deserve it.
  • That's really disappointing. Sorry to see you go. :(
  • Thanks for that...fingers crossed we will be moving to bottom of Green Lanes near Newington Green.
  • cant seem to post a pic..but disillusioned screenprints on sale now from £5 'Do the Political Hokey Cokey' can see in the Atom window or at www.atomgallery.co.uk in the 'shop' where they are £5 more expensive as they include postage