BRAVE SIR ROBIN (HOPSMITHS/NOBLE)

Hi, Just thought i'd say hello and give you all a heads-up as to whats going on at the Hopsmiths. We have been given the the green light on the premises license and have finally managed to get the keys to the premises after a long battle with the squatters and the landlord...it has taken us over 6 months to finally get to this stage, theres been so many obsticles to have overcome, believe me its not been easy..
We will be starting works over the next couple of weeks, we intend to replicate the cosy, warm, welcoming vibes we have at our only other pub, the Rose & Crown in Kentish Town. There will be up to 30 rotating taps to fit everyones tastes and a great food offering that will add to the already established culinary delights Stroud Green and Crouch Hill is known for.
Thanks for being patient and thanks for the all the positive feedback, we really want to make this work and will be counting on your support.
I will keep you updated with the works, launch date and all our social media channels that we will be posting on once they are up and running. The name of the new pub: Brave Sir Robin
Cheers
Ben, Theo and Chris

Comments