Structural Engineer/Surveyor?

Does anyone has any tips or recommendations for a structural engineer or surveyor? I saw that a few years ago people were recommending Philippa Jones, who seemed to be able to survey and repair, but I've tried getting in touch with her twice, to no avail.

I have a wonky wall on the side of my house which might be becoming structurally unsound, so I'd like some good advice from a surveyor or engineer as to how it should be remediated before I engage a builder (which will probably be my next cry for help). Which would be the better person to consult: a surveyor or an engineer? Are there any of either that can undertake the remedial work themselves?

Advice appreciated.


Sign In or Register to comment.