LOST WEDDING RING!

edited September 2008 in Local discussion
i've recently started doing the b.m.f. thing in finsbury park; well last night was my second one. anyway when i got home i realized i'd lost my wedding ring!

i've been to look for it this morning, but no joy.

it's a very plain silver-colored ring, engraved with "forever" on the inside. clearly it is of great sentimental value... i am offering a £50 reward if you find it.

Comments

• edited 8:43AM
    Sorry to hear this. I kept a lookout when I was there at lunchtime, but no joy. Is there a particular part of the Park you think you were in? And what about this: <http://www.hss.com/g/49530/Metal-Detector.html>?
    :D

because je suis un dipshit, i neglected the possibility that i lost it before/after going to the park... had a bit of a glance around at home but to no avail. anyway today i was putting some laundry in and FOUND MY RING in the laundry basket.

i think the technical tern is something like "d'oh!"

:D
    Lucky you. I lost my first wedding ring playing football in Finsbury Park some years ago. Even though it was quite clear where it had to be (somewhere within the boundaries of the pitch we were playing on), a whole hour of two football teams searching still didn't turn it up. In some ways it's nice to think that somewhere under the Finsbury Park soil, it's still there.
    the technical tern is clearly some kind of sea-bird with an engineering degree...
    You found your ring at home? You bastard! I saw the notice pinned to the trees in Finsbury Park this morning and spent the whole time walking around the park with my head forward and my eyes firmly on the ground looking for lost treasure. I now have a crick in my neck. Can I have the £50 for a session with my osteopath?