N4 PUB

1235»

Comments

• There is now an anti social order posted on the lamp post near the pub. Presumably this is connected. The other option is to join the party. Must say I've always found Marko (Amthony) a brilliant bloke so I still feel u lot are over reacting. This is London After all. Chang.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • There is only one skittle alley left in a London pub, it's in The Freemason's in Hampstead. It's fun, you should go <a href="http://www.londonskittles.co.uk/">http://www.londonskittles.co.uk/</a>;
  • edited November 2011
    "Must say I've always found Marko (Amthony) a brilliant bloke so I still feel u lot are over reacting. This is London After all. Chang."<br><br>I don't have a problem with people having a good, lively time in the pub. I have a problem with big crowds of really aggressive people out in the street, lock-ins that end in fights at 3:30am, loud football chanting, more fighting. <br><br>I enjoy a good party and don't often feel threatened but these people are taking the piss.<br>
  • Yes that 'This is London after all' comment reminded me a bit of the people who used to live next door to me. They'd roll in at 2 or 3am from their bar jobs and party loudly in their back yard for hours afterwards. If I asked them to keep it down they'd yell 'move to the country'. It really riled me. I'd lived in my flat over a decade, they were passing through for 6 months on a gap year with no interest in the neighbourhood.<br>
  • Hey Chang, maybe you could have a quiet word in [your good friend] Marko's ear for us? Better still, why not direct him to this forum?
  • there is a tribute night lock for  Gary Speed tonight, so maybe pop in and i will introduce you. any any of Speedo's fans are around come down to drown our sorrows.
  • You missed a top night Carol. Don't be sarky about s
  • Talk on the N4 / The Fonthill seems to be split over a couple of threads, but anyway, another evening with a brawl and police trying to calm things down. At least a positive is that hopefully they'll be done for the night and not kick off later into the evening. Small mercies.
  • edited January 2012
    The Sunday Arsenal vs Man U game was unfortunately not covered well in the pub ( tv kept tuning into Milkshake channel and Scobie Doo!). Obviously can be fixed, but accounts for the annoyance and disturbance later. Hopefully the engineer will sort the pro el before the cuP final!! Chang
  • There's a whole channel devoted to milkshake? That rocks.<br>
  • Hello If you live in the Moray Road/Fonthill Road area and have any concerns about the N4 pub particularly on match days please message me. The pub has now been given permission to create a drinking area outside the front door on match days using red and white barriers which you may have noticed in the last week or so. At the moment this is an informal arrangement but if there are no local objections it can be added to their license without further consultation. The people and barriers cause an obstruction so that if you are in a wheelchair or have a pushchair you cannot pass down the pavement and are forced into the road. They sanction the presence of large numbers of drinkers on a residential street in the daytime when many are out and about with kids and increase the pub's impact despite the locals' existing concerns about noise and other anti-social behaviour. If you are concerned please contact me. Thanks.<br>
  • I live just out of reach of the pub and its horrible behaviour, I'm glad and relieved to say. You have my sympathy. Good luck with your campaign.
  • You lot are over reacting. This is London not SleepyHollow. It's good ppl can enjoy a pint in the sunshine in a match day. And if families with kids find that so terrible move to Castleford. Chang