Delivery Box - Indian takeaway on Crouch Hill

2»

Comments

• edited 4:16AM
    Have had this a couple of times now, and each time been remarkably impressed. LOVE their lamb bhuna, and keep on attempting to try others, but reverting to what I know is good.

Bang on for the gandaki squid, though, Onion- Lordee, what a disappointment. I'll go for the samosas next time.
    I'd just like to add that DB is some of the best indian food I've ever eaten. CharGrilled Paneer and Lemon rice are my main-stays, holy shit it's good :)

I thought the prices were a little expensive but after tasting, no complaints from me.
    it's some of the best indian i've ever had, and even if the prices are slightly higher the food tastes a lot fresher and is way less greasy. also the veggie side dishes are as big as the mains so are good value for money. the char griled paneer starter is fantastic with the garlic naan...am hungry just thinking about it!
    I walk by every night on my way home and it smells different every night of the week, and if somebody is watching me take in a lung full then I give them a polite nod and a wave. Brilliant stuff
  • Just got a delver.....oh boy, just a minute......mmmmm.......pretty good here...... Yep, everything on top form. Not cheap (five people, £47) but all good, just the right amount and no complaints.

Will check Exotic of India next time and report back.