Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Top Posters

Moving...

edited November 2009 in Local discussion
We rent direct from the landlord/owner, not through an agent. Anyway, just shy of our 3 years in this flat he's been in touch and wants us out! So his daughter can move in. Such is life. So, currently it's all up for discussion where we move to. We would stay in Stroud Green if we stay in London, but if not I think we're likely to move to Cornwall. Or somewhere. Anyway, I'm a bit anxious about the whole thing. But if anybody knows any nice flat for rent from January/February then please let me know as that would make it easy to stay in the area. N4 4EVA (I wonder who has that number plate?)

Comments

• edited 11:57AM
    That sounds a bit sad. Were you looking for one or two bedrooms? I'm surrounded by rented flats, and I think only one is managed by an agent, and that's the one that has the most problems.

I've been thinking of moving actually, much as I love Stroud Green, places in the East End have a real attraction. It's not a good time to sell. If I do go, I wouldn't use an agent, probably just advertise on Gum Tree or here.