Graffiti on shop shutters on Jack's off licence shop in Stroud G Rd

2»

Comments

• edited 3:18AM
    You can buy Kopperberg, in most flavours, from Budget.
    What, the car rental firm?
    Budget is the shop at the corner of Woodstock Road (or one further up?). The one next to Nando's does it too. It's called Kopparberg there.
    Yep, corner of Woodstock Road.
  • edited February 2010
    Jack's are just the best - You can ask for anything and they've got it and they are good guys to talk with and now training their sons in the art I see. I thought providing a 'canvas' for local graffitos was quite a good response to the 80's outburst of cellulose. A gesture that's buried now or invisible to witless youth at least.

@georgiegirl Budget is on Crouch Hill next to the Exotic and opposite the Old Dairy.

@Northern Heights the 210 bus goes to Hampstead I believe where you might find a bedsit and a graffito to match your expectations of urban art.[sic] You seem to know all the 'tags' That's a quite feat of mental mapping to link a small off license with Toy r' Us - you haven't been buying alcohol or modelling adhesive have you?

@ADGS I do hope the Jai Krishna will restore the picture of Dr. Legg to due prominence after their refurb.
    Thanks, but I am aware of which shop I go into most days, a few doors away from my house. There is definitely a Budget on the corner of Woodstock Road, opposite the John Jones site.
    Although, they seem to have mistyped it on their price stickers as 'Budged'. Perhaps that's what fooled you...?
    They're both called Budget. Is it the latest SGR-centric franchise a la Pak, or just a real lack of inspiration when it comes to naming mini-markets?
    Battle of the Budgets? Which Budget is best and why? No more than 150 words. Go.
    The southerly one is more deserving of the name - 9p cheaper on Monster Munch!
    The user and all related content has been deleted.