Window cleaner

benben
edited March 2010 in Local discussion
Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good window cleaner? I tried Harry, who some of you recommended a while back, but he said he was taking some time off.

Thanks

Ben

Comments

• edited 6:18AM
    He is? oh no. In that case I need a window cleaner too.
  • edited March 2010
    We had John on Friday (as recommended by Ian on previous thread). His number's 07956 693122.

He quoted £50 (they were really dirty), I haggled him down to £35 in and out for the whole house, but felt a bit crap about that so gave him £40.

Our windows are lovely.
  • Can anyone kindly recommend a good window cleaner or confirm whether John is still offering his services? Thanks!
  • Christian Costi is brilliant and v friendly. His number is 07967 455424.
  • Following with interest as my windows are going to need a massive clean when our building works are finished. V happy to pay £50 as a one off as they're filthy but I'm also interested in a regular window cleaner with a round. Do these not exist any more? All my rellies up North have a regular window cleaner that charges about £7 a time and comes about once a month to do most of the street. Obviously I'd expect London to be a bit more expensive and my house is terraced so there's no access to the back unless someone is in - but does anyone offer this type of service in Stroud Green?
  • Yes see my previous post approx 3 hours before yours!
  • Ah, he's one of the elusive guys with a round? Thank you!