eyebrow threading

edited June 2010 in Local discussion
Hello,

Could anyone give me a recommendation please? In the local area would be nice but I am willing to travel too. My usual lady has gone on maternity leave and I have no idea when she will be back.

Thanks

Comments

• edited 11:38PM
    I like Mesba at Beauty Works in Crouch End, next to the post office.
  • LizLiz
    edited 11:38PM
    Image, the place near londis, does threading and is very reasonable - £6.50 for eye brows, I think.
  • AliAli
    edited 11:38PM
    Had this done to my back once in on the beach in Vietnam alittle bit painfull !
    James Selby on Holloway Road are good, there are two chairs in the beauty dept.
    When I have time I get the little single decker bus to Dalston and go to the walk in place inside the shopping centre - the entrance is on Ridley Road market side. it's very good and cheap. It's quite near to Wah!, the trendsetting nail salon du jour, too.
    Thanks everyone, I'm going to try Mesba at Beauty Works in Crouch End first since I have to visit Crouch End anyway. Has anyone been to Wah! nails?
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Misscara, it always hurts like stink but you shouldn't have red/purpleness for more than about half an hour afterwards! Try Selbys.
    Also, as with waxing, a nurofen or similar about 45 mins beforehand works wonders.
    @ JaneDoe
    Wah! is amaaaaazing, try the leopard nails - sounds trashy, looks fabulous.
    The user and all related content has been deleted.