Expired Visitors' Parking Permits

edited January 2011 in Local discussion
I seem to have loads of Haringey, visitors parking permits which expired in 2010. Has anyone tried swapping them for current ones? I think I tried this before, and I was allowed a certain number/or maybe I was too late or something, can't quite recall now.

Comments

• edited 4:49PM
    I went to the Harringay offices in Crouch End with this purpose in mind and got in a queue that I was told was 2 hrs. long. Mrs. TB feels I should have percevired but, frankly, life is too short.
    I'll give it a go. It's probably busy after the holiday. These things can all take ages, it's really annoying. I took time out of my day today to walk to the sorting office to collect a parcel they tried to deliver on 31st. They said, it was still being processed, come back etc.
    You can definitely swap them. I have a feeling we did it by post, if you can't be bothered to queue up.
    I did swap them, after being triaged and told to come back in half an hour. You have to do them in multiples of four and take proof of address.
  • RoyRoy
    edited 4:49PM
    Does anyone know: if I go to one of the Haringey Council offices to apply for visitors' parking permits for the first time, will they give me the permits there and then, or will I still have to wait five working days for them to process the application and post me the permits?

Thanks,

-roy
    I think they'll give them to you there and then, although it's been a while since I did it.
  • RoyRoy
    edited 4:49PM
    Thanks, Colette, I'll give that a go if I manage to find time to pop over to one of the offices during the week.

-roy