Cricket at Wray Crescent

edited January 2011 in Local discussion
Does anyone know of a cricket club that plays on Wray Crescent cricket pitch in the summer? Pretty keen to get playing.

I tried searching previous posts but couldn't find much.

Thanks.

Comments

• edited 6:43PM
    HI Procax

I am involved in a team called The Ladder CC. A lot of us live on the Harringay Ladder and we play about 15 Sunday games and Wednesday midweek games a season

Most of the games are in Nth London

We do winter nets on Sundays at Lord's - the next one is this week at 7pm and you would be very welcome to join us.

Regards

Adam
    Hi Adam,

The Ladder CC sounds interesting. I'm looking for a local team on a fairly laid back, social basis (used to play alot but a tad rusty these days). I manage to get a few games a year for a friends team but it's very random and would love to play more regularly. Do you have a website?

Ed B
    Hi Adam,

I live on Stroud Green road. Have been planning to join a local cricket club/team and begin net practice soon. I am not a professional player.. but it's been long since I played the game and was hoping to find some team in the vicinity to stay in touch with the game.

I can't find any info on Ladder CC. Can you please pass me some info or about the nets, etc?

Thanks,
    Ash
    Pacific Cricket Club play at Wray Crescent - 16 times a season roughly). Cricket obviously suspended at moment at Wray but hoping to overturn decision. Our website is www.pacificcc.co.uk. We also have nets at Lords. Other 'home' games played in picturesque venues such as Broxbourne, Cambridge and Oxford. We also play midweek games in Victoria Park league