Feel the Love...

edited February 2011 in Local discussion
YES - Valentine's day is around the corner.

Many of us romantics and love birds are waiting and bursting to share our passion in Stroud Green as the sap rises. It will be a night for lovers and the streets will be perfumed with roses and filled with music droning from old tin boxes and dancing from hags and hippies. Dogs will sing, foxes will bark and dozy cats will fall under the wheels of trucks whose drivers are listening to Heart FM.

I am going with Dorcas to a slap up meal in a special resturant and we will then go to friends in Lorne road for a traditional event. My son is going with his girlfriend Oka to Black Sea cafe near Sainsbury's. We are all making a special effort and getting well groomed for the night with hair cuts etc. Romance runs in our family. We have decided to avoid giving out roses given the extreme prices but we will be exchanging gifts of lower priced household items.

Do you have plans for a love night? Are you going for roses or something more practical?

TT

Comments

• My idea of a love night is that Tollington Tom, Dorcas, Orka and all the rest will relocate towards Holloway, or wherever.
  • edited 9:11AM
    Having just polished off a steak and ale teviot I am contemplating your post Tollington Tom and wondering are you taking your car keys to the 'traditional event' in Lorne road? Sounds like fun.

I love Heart FM.