Polling stations

RoyRoy
edited March 2011 in Local discussion
My polling station, according to my referendum poll card, is at the following address: The Hideaway Stroud Green Play Centre London N4 3HD I've no idea what that is, but it has to be the most implausible-sounding address ever. I have visions of voting inside a tiny child's wendy house. -roy

Comments

• edited March 2011
    It's on Ennis Road near the junction with Perth Road, which is just off of Stroud Green Road. As you walk up from Finsbury Park tube Ennis road is on the right by Pak's wig centre.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&tab=wl
  • edited 6:53AM
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Last time I went there to vote they had the picture up of when Barack Obama was in the Spiderman comic, cool.
    Do you reckon that they have properly explained in the press etc. about what the AV referendum means?
    Surely people will take the trouble to research it themseves before they vote for or against rather than waiting for newspapers to persuade them?
  • RoyRoy
    edited 6:53AM
    @miss annie: I doubt _most_ voters research anything. Unless voting the way _The Sun_ tells them to counts as research ;-) Actually, anyone know if _The Sun_ has taken a side, and if so which? -roy
    Aren't there meant to be mailouts to everyone in the land, explaining both sides of the argument? Well, I say 'explaining both sides of the argument', but No will probably stick with those vile, mendacious pictures of <s>Fred West bumming a panda</s> a sick baby.