Bob for free in Finsbury Park

edited May 2011 in Local discussion
I am hoping this isn't a scam, it looks legit to me and I got my email straight away:

http://www.supajam.com/contest/supajamParty

Comments

• edited 7:30AM
    I just done it and got 2 tics for the hubby and father in law, i guess at the worst they will have a walk to Fin Park for nothing :)

( i can usually hear it great from the back garden)
    What's the scam? There has to be a scam.
    boo - they've all gone now
  • edited May 2011
    They had this up again today and gave away more tickets. You have to be speedy, they go quick sharpish.
  • edited May 2011
    How'd you find out about it Miss Annie?

(Wouldn't refuse a free entry, though having seen him degrade over the 15 years I've seen him, I don't hold out much hope - he's copped out and played keyboards at the last two gigs I saw).
    Misscara announced it via the medium of facebook. I'm sure she can tell you how to get the alerts.
    Will somebody please tell me what the scam is? There is no such thing as a free lunch. Or is there? Where have I gone wrong?
    I don't think many people were willing to pay £60 a ticket and they don't want Bob playing to a sparsely-populated field, hence the give-away. I was expecting there to be some very reduced tickets closer to the date but free is even better.
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    I remember holidays used to be like that back in the day (or at least very cheap last minute, if not free), to the extent that operators made a conscious effort to turn it around and reward early bookers because some people (my parents included) would book a couple of weeks off and then just check Teletext the night before to see where they were going...
    They have barely promoted it, very odd. Bob's back on guitar for about half the gig now.