Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Top Posters

HELP??!!

edited July 2011 in Local discussion
I am trying to fund a poster from my photograph for display on the underground possibly Finsbury Park bringing to notice of the public the lack of disabled provision especially outside hospitals such as the Whittington and dare I say it where they have Independent PCN Appeals now in Torrens St, Angel .
Is there anyone who can assist me on my Mac inserting text onto my photograph perhaps as a layer so I can submit .
According to my research the Independent PCN Appeals Service is run by London Councils under the chairmanship of Catherine West . Is she not the Leader of Islington ? Thanks .

Comments

• edited 7:19AM
    Hi Catherine West is not only a ward councillor for Tollington, she is also leader of the council and can contacted via the Town Hall, her email address is also on the councils website.
    You could also try Cripplegate, or another charity that supports disabled people. Speak to the Camden Society as a starting point.