Raleigh Shopper in need of some repair - HELP?

I found an old style ladies bike in the road tonight, in obvious need of repair. Having not cycled for over 20 yrs, I could use the exercise! So... Is there anyone locally who can come by and change the front tyre, and lower the seat and handlebars for me? Or suggest someplace nearby to drop her off for tidying and repair? thanks.

Comments

• edited 3:50PM
    Finsbury Park Cycles. http://finsburycycles.co.uk/ Very helpful and reasonable prices. Hadron cycles on Hornsey road also good, but I think they're more the posh/sporty end of cycling. Or you could try the repair shack outside the castle climbing centre - I've heard good things about them too.
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    @Misscara, agreed. I think Hadron are very good if you're serious about cycling and cycling kit, but Finsbury Park cycles are definitely better if you don't want to spend as much.
    Sorry - last thing. If the bike's in a state you'll want someone to check the brakes too.
    I left an old ladys shopper in my garden for anyone to take who wanted it. I noticed it gone on Sunday evening it sounds like it could be it (metalic bluey green with white writing, dodgy front wheel black saddle ).

If it is I hope you manage to fix her up okay and have fun on her, she is a very comfy bike great for nipping around locally.