Swans, Tents and Murder threats in Finsbury Park.

124»

Comments

• Indeed, they've sent me the details.  What should I expect?<br>
  • Sorry to hear about your experience miss annie. How horrid, but well done for standing up to them in the first place.<div><br></div><div>Looking forward to when Arkady is prime minister and we can say we knew him from the SG.org days.</div>
  • If Arkady is going to be Prime Minister, can we get some compromising Bullingdon Club style photographs of him now. Preferably doing something unspeakable in a hat?
  • edited August 2013
    a friend of mine had her little puppy dog mauled by a staffi in the Finsbury Park yesterday, poor little fella is still hanging on in there after surgery. Her partner injured his hands in the attack trying to get the dogs jaws off his pup. This really annoys me that firstly their are signs to keep dogs on leads and secondly these morons who keep dangerous dogs and don't know how to control them or worse they even make them more dangerous. There are lots of young children playing in the park especially now its the summer holidays and then there are these morons with big dogs about, something awful could happen. 
  • How awful. Did your friend get a description of the owner? If so she could call the RSPCA on <b id="aui_3_2_0_1119">0300 1234 999. <br></b>
  • edited August 2013
    <span class="Apple-style-span">Did your mate get the dog's name?  I know a lot of dog owners who use the park and the various dog walkers probably know the dog and owner.   It needs to be muzzled.   </span>A claim should be made on the owner's insurance for the vet bills as well or at least should be informed that they are responsible for the damage to property which is how the law sees it.   <span class="Apple-style-span">My dog got into a fight when she was a pup with an American Bulldog on the Parkland Walk and I know it's terrifying and really upsetting and makes you wary for ages afterwards.   A</span> lot of people have similar stories. <span class="Apple-style-span">   <div><br></div><div>I wouldn't want staffies to get yet more bad press though, most of the ones in the park are wheezy, fat things and have responsible owners.  I've had more trouble with the husky/lurcher/deer hound type crosses being out of control.   </div><div><br></div><div>I'm not sure about the dogs on leads.   There aren't any signs.   Dogs aren't allowed in the kids' play areas, apart from that it's a free for all.   </div></span>