Blighty Coffee

edited January 2014 in Local discussion
I went to Blighty Coffee today after yoga on Blackstock Rd. I have passed it many times and only. It is owed by Chris who also does Finsbury Parkrun. Its such a lovely space with a wonderful backroom and a huge garden. He also has a hot desk space upstairs which you can rent a desk and work. Chris is a local and lives on Fonthill Rd. I may be tempted away from Vagabond now as I really like the space of this place. 

Comments

• No idea where that could be, but sounds wonderful. So many hidden gems in the area. <br>
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Looking forward to unfinished neighbours' table bottles? haha. Just kidding. Great to know of other places. When my friend is coming in May, we'll have a good choice.<br>
  • edited January 2014
    @ Sutent<div><br></div><div>I have been past this café too on the 4 bus and I really fancy trying it.  The cakes look really nice....Ijust need a bit of a push!</div>
  • Its on black stock rd past sainsbury
  • I've been once and thought it was meh. Half the time you can't tell if its open or not because it got weird office style blinds in the window. The coffee was ok, the cake was old, the staff (on the day i went 4 months ago) couldn't wait to go home....problem was it was only 3pm and they still had plenty of hours to go!<div><br></div><div>Only been in the front though, so will give it a second chance and explore the back and garden.</div>
  • I went to Blighty last week for the first time, and really liked it - good coffee which isn't heinously expensive.