Plum Sitting

edited April 2006 in General chat
For Lucy and Petra I will start this discussion. I imagine that Liz may also contribute.

On this note, is anyone around on Friday and fancy babysitting the dog? Andy and I have an afternoon thing and then supposed to be going out on Friday night.

I can offer you use of one dog, access to MTV, wireless internet and our DVD collection, beers in the fridge and ice cream in the freezer!

Any takers?

Comments

• edited 12:12PM
    I am soooooo looking forward to it!
  • LizLiz
    edited 12:12PM
    I might be starting my own on cat sitting before too long. Bugger it, I'll just tag on the end of yours. Does anyone know anyone who might fancy a fortnight of cat/flat sitting at the end of October? A while away, I know, but you know I like to be prepared.
    Who the fuck added "Pets" as a category?
    Liz, will ask around.

David, we should have a pets photo album thingy! Although you'd probably have to set a limit on how many pictures of their pet one person can upload!
    Andy demoted me for adding the Pets category. We should start a campaign to get me promoted again. Then I'll look at allowing a pets corner of piccies.
    Yep. I even demoted the admin account.
    David, I will lobby on your behalf - although not sure that will help matters!