Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Top Posters

All sorts of linguistic services

<p>I'm back, expanding the range of my services.</p><p>First, an introduction: I am a self-employed Mexican author (fiction and poetry) and translator, and I have lived in London for the past 15 years. I have nine books published (in Mexico), three more are waiting for publishers' decisions.</p><p>As a translator, I have an experience of over 30 years (English into Spanish, Spanish into English) and I am a member of the ITI (recently passed the exam with truly flying colours).</p><p>I teach translation and literature at the Cervantes Institute to the joy of pupils, some of whom keep on repeating the courses, they love them so much.</p><p>Now the sad bit - Summer can be hard for the self-employed.</p><p>So, if you'd like to brush up your Spanish with interesting conversation and live around the area, let me know. If you need a superb translator for an urgent job (or even a not urgent one), let me know. Or perhaps you're a Spanish speaking student in need of help or revisions for your dissertation in English... </p><p>You won't be dissapointed, and you'll be sure to have made the summer of a gifted author and translator brighter.</p><p>Thanks!</p>

Comments

• Hi<br><br>I haven't used this service before, so hope this is how I get in touch!<br><br>Not sure of your name either but am looking for someone to translate a confidential report (approx 100 pages) from spanish to english.<br><br>Is this of interest as we move in to September, and if so, how much would you charge?<br><br>best wishes<br>John<br><br>JColvin@climateadaptation.cc<br><br>