Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

Anyone here got a dispute or considering small claims court?

<p class="p1">Hi there,</p> <p class="p1">I'm working on a pilot documentary series for Channel 4, which will make an innovative dispute resolution process available to people with community, business, family and consumer disputes.</p> <p class="p1">I'm looking for people considering court action (or perhaps being taken to court) who may want to know about on this a fee-free alternative to resolve their dispute. The scheme is being run by the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, so is it's authentic and legally-binding, and although it's being filmed, the pilot is not intended for broadcast. </p> <p class="p1">Hopefully all is peaceful and well in Stroud Green… but if not I hope this will be of interest to those in your community who want a definitive end to a stressful period in dispute.</p> <p class="p1">Let me know if you are interested in more information<span style="font-size: 10pt;">: </span><a href="mailto:disputes@windfallfilms.com" style="font-size: 10pt;"><span class="s1">disputes@windfallfilms.com</span></a></p> <p class="p2"><span style="font-size: 10pt;">All the very best</span><br></p> <p class="p1">Kimberly</p><p class="p1">Producer, Windfall Films</p><p class="p1">020 7251 7676</p>