Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

Gritters

Does anyone know if it has to snow to have the roads gritted. They are pretty icey and dangerous.

Comments

• edited December 2014
    The pavements are treacherous indeed!
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal;">They should do it regardless of snow.</span></font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 13.3333339691162px; line-height: normal;">http://www.islington.gov.uk/services/parking-roads/roadmaintenance/Pages/gritting.aspx</span></font><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 13.3333339691162px; line-height: normal;"><br></span></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 13.3333339691162px; line-height: normal;">I like the way the highest priority roads are colour coded blue, and then the second highest gold.... seems a weird colour coding (I am a little OCD so I realise this isn't the end of the world)</span></font></div>