Looking to rent 1 bed flat or studio flat

<p>Hi,</p><p>I am looking for a place to move to in the area towards the end of April, ideally a one bedroom flat or a studio flat.</p><p>I am a quiet and tidy (female) author and translator. I receive Housing Benefits. If you are renting out or know of anyone who is, I'd be grateful to know.</p><p>Thanks!</p>

Comments

• Folks, I know Enitharmon, and she is a good sort.If any of you can help, I can guarantee her soundness of character.(Problem: who will guarantee mine?).She doesn't know I'm doing this; I hope she doesn't mind.
  • I'm afraid I don't have anywhere to let, but would you mind sharing your budget?
  • <p>Thank you, Mirandola.</p><p>My budget is around £800 or £900 per month. I'll be grateful if anyone knows of something available towards the end of April.</p><p>Checkski, thank you for your endorsement that is very kind, as usual. And of course I guarantee your soundness of character as well, so problem solved!</p><p>A good day to everybody.</p><p><br></p>
  • On that budget a one bedroom flat will be tough to find in the SG area (I'd budget nearer £1,100 per month for a one-bed). Studio flat should be possible though. Mind you there are always those little gems out there so you might get lucky! Best of luck
  • <p>Thanks a lot, TescoPigeon.</p><p>I know it's more likely I will find a studio flat only but as you say, you never know if there's some treasure there waiting for me!</p><p><br></p>