Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

Poledancing in Pappagone's

edited June 2007 in Local discussion
Did anyone else happen to be in/passing Pappagone's last night around 9pm? If not, you missed a treat - a woman, grey-haired and in her sixties, dressed in a lovely granny-ish floral dress and sensible shoes, got up on her table with a broom and was pretending to pole dance around it. Naturally, everyone went wild for her, the boys in Pappagone's ramped up the stereo (Shakira) and several people filmed it on their phones. I'm hoping it will appear on YouTube any day now. There's not much better entertainment than that for a Thursday night on Stroud Green Road.

Comments

• edited 1:55PM
    We spent a very raucous NYE in there once, when it was single fronted and an old lady did a similar thing - people were tucking notes (currency, not 'one extra gold top' type notes) in her shoes - I wonder whether it was the same woman.
  • IanIan
    edited 1:55PM
    I was there for said event. Having just eaten a hearty bowl of pasta the floorshow started. Bless her for enjoying herself.

We made our excuses and left.
  • edited 1:55PM
    Ah man - I love Pappagone so much.