Everyone had a good easter?

edited April 2006 in General chat
It's looking a little quiet in here - I blame the fact that David is moving house and Andy is busy.

Everyone else forgotten about it?

Today I have mostly been looking at bathroom fittings and dealing with snotty shop staff, none of whom are going to be receiving orders from me! Just cos my hair isn't tidy...

Comments

• edited 12:43PM
    i had a good easter, thankyou
    I was a donkey for the most part of Easter, so no not really. I might have a pretend Easter next weekend.
    easter sunday lunch was lovely. thank you. i actually forgot about the building site for a couple of hours.
  • edited April 2006
    lucy, are you doing up your bathroom? or just window shopping?
    thinking about doing up the bathroom - that said we've been thinking about it for about 4 years! It's just getting slightly more urgent as the paint peels off the walls and the mould threatens to declare the bathroom and independent state.
  • LizLiz
    edited 12:43PM
    Given that I need to do my bathroom too, perhaps we could negotiate a bulk buy rate with a local bathroom fitter, if we can find one...

Tim, you in?
    Wouldn't it be weird if every bathroom you went in was the same.

You might think you were in your own bathroom. Who knows what might happen then?

Not much, in all honesty. Though you might accidentally have a bath.
    I'm hoping to order tiles for our bathroom at the same time as I order them from Le Cluzeau - given the respective sizes of the builds I think that I could get away with one box "falling off the back of the truck"! Now, if I can swing the same thing for the toilet, washbasin, shower and taps...