Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

Strapping Young Men (and Women)

edited July 2014 in Local discussion
My wife and I are moving house this weekend. We're moving from Tollington Way to Crouch Hill. We're doing all the removals ourselves with some friends who have volunteered to help. Having spent all week boxing up our most cherished possessions - and the cat - I think we may need more help than we originally planned for... Is anyone free on Saturday and fancies lending a hand? I don't expect you to offer for nothing. How about £50 CIH and an after-move meal for the workers in one of Stroud Green Road's finest eateries. We're still debating which restaurant to patronise.

Comments

• edited July 2007
    Trinder Road - nice work. We're on Shaftesbury Road. I'd be happy to help but am busy early from 1pm-3pm (maybe slightly less). If my time either side of that that suits you then count me in. Click on my profile and I'm firstname dot lastname at gmail dot com
  • edited 3:54AM
    poxy, I think I saw a van on Trinder Road last night. Seemed pretty calm so I'm hoping all is well with the move.
  • edited 3:54AM
    I was a strapping young lass. We went to the Noble afterwards and the barman knew who we were. Then we bumped into other Stroudgreen.orgers. All very bizarre - but nice to meet those we met - plus Plum the dog!
  • LizLiz
    edited 3:54AM
    Had to happen sometime. And none of us were even wearing I *heart* N4 t shirts.