Good to see Le Rif making Time out

edited February 2016 in Local discussion
<font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal;">Good to see Le Rif making the Timeout guide. An excellent restaurant and a hidden gem like Mezanahn was. Great food at a reasonable price </span></font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 13.3333px; line-height: normal;">http://www.timeout.com/london/restaurants/le-rif </span></font><br></div>;

Comments

• Ate there nearly ten years ago - amazing food for the price.
  • edited February 2016
    TimeOut in 2013 so although excellent, not particularly current... <div><br></div><div>Never heard of Mezanahn.  Mezbaan was the best restaurant around for miles before the owner sold up, retired, and stopped making excellent bhaji.  Good luck to Mezanahn though!</div>
  • It was in timeout yesterday (the magazine) in the top 10 cheap eats in London. So very current.<br>
  • I ate at Le Rif quite recently. I thought it was decent food. Not brilliant, but tasty and honest and made with care, and very good value. My current local favourite is St Gabriel's Delicatessen at the top of Blackstock Road. They do a takeaway container of mixed Ethiopian wot (curries) plus a huge, fresh, spongy injera flatbread. It's more than enough for two meals for me. £8.  Incredibly delicious. The dishes are sometimes more varied than other times. The one criticism is that it can be quite oily but that can be drained/soaked off. <br>