Silver Bullet Sold (For real this time apparently)

2»

Comments

• So wait..... they are selling now?
  • Pretty sure it was always on the cards...
  • ....which implies that the message from the Silver Bullet folk above was somewhat overconfident.
  • <p>Owned by a Russian billionaire apparently.....</p><p>This is like something Ken Loach would write. </p>
  • Washing money in Finsbury Park !
  • I am pretty sure the silver bullet has been on and off the pub selling websites for years and years. If I were the owner of a pub or venue the last thing I would do is tell the staff that I was thinking about selling. I would only tell them when I had sold it otherwise they might all leave and I would have nothing to sell. The internet sort of blows that sort of cunning out of the water - if you can see the pub advertised it is probably for sale! If you are crawling the websites then obviously there is a difference between selling the leasehold or the freehold in terms of business continuity and it also depends on the terms of the lease which aren't picky as far as I am aware.
  • edited May 2016
    You're right. Stupid post from me. Edit
  • @Kreuzkav you may want to edit your language 
  • There is no need to swear on the forum to make your point. I also don't want you to get another red card. Its good to have you on here
  • edited May 2016
    You're right. Thought I was funny.  Looking back it was stupid.
  • Your intelligent enough to use more eloquent vocabulary
  • @kreuzkav feral nature of what? Thats a genuine question, I don't understand your post... As for swearing i've never seen why it is a problem to swear in french but English is ok (well blasphemous anyway).
  • Let the Lords dominate.  We are just here to consume the latest Thai or Mexican dish.  Let's not question.  What  are we?  Consumers.  Let's just consmume and not question.
  • <p>Mmmmmm.... I love it when the lords dominate me.....</p>
  • Lords Cricket Ground dominates most of my summer.
  • Actually I just like nice food. Maybe I should stand side by side with the proletariat and eat baked beans on toast in solidarity.
  • Is ex Sugar Lounge not a Vietnamese now ?
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal;">should have headed your warning a while ago, unfortunately we have been mislead by the venue owner who assured us the lease had not yet been sold, as managers of the venue we are extremely passionate about The Silver Bullet and the music community surrounding it. </span></font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">If you have 2 minutes, please sign the petition above and if would rather have an INDEPENDENT music venue, which supports musicians, DJs, promootors and artists rather than another corporate, facelss bar, please chip in anything you can to our crowdfunder. Every little helps and if enough people feel inspired even £1 can make a difference. We are in talks with the new leaseholders who said there is a possibility to buy the bar back & the Mayor of London's office have been in touch to help our plight. </div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 13.3333px; line-height: normal;">http://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/save-silver-bullet</span></font><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 13.3333px; line-height: normal;"><br></span></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 13.3333px; line-height: normal;">We are prepared to borrow whatever extra don't make from the crowdfunder between us, but need a little to set us up due to our limited time. </span></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 13.3333px; line-height: normal;"><br></span></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 13.3333px; line-height: normal;">In the meantime, the current handover date is 13th June, so join us soon for some incredible live music :) </span></font></div>