Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

Excellent opticians

Not quite SG, but near enough... As I've both given and been the beneficiary of reviews of local services, one for The Optical Shop on Green Lanes is due. Poss the best service I've ever had from an opticians. Ash, the front-of-house guy, is not pushy. Yes, you read that correctly. I went in wanting the top of the range varifocals for my first ever pair (I'm that age now...) He advised a lower level, saying if it didn't work I'd just pay the difference. He was right, and mid-range is absolutely fine. Optholomogist, whose name I didn't catch, also excellent. Good range of frames at great prices.

Comments

• Best optician in area without a doubt - Lims in Crouch End.   BEST OPTICIAN!
  • My partner has been using Style Opticians for years, and always praises them after every interaction, he is always so pleased with the quality and the service. Recently when I was away and suddenly needed replacement spectacle lenses . I phoned Mr. Haji, explained my problem, sent him my frames by post. Mr Haji phoned me up, checked my needs and prioritise and then sent me a text two days later informing me my glasses were on their way back to me. We've lived in Islington for a long time, and Style Opticians has always been there tucked between changing shop fronts as an established and reliable institution that is not only affordable, but an optical business conducted with aplomb, charm and expertise.. Mr Haji, his lovely wife and all their staff are quirky in their goodness. So much better than slick chain stores and local.