Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Top Posters

Sexual assault alert - Clissold Park

From a Facebook friend:

'So this is just a warning post to anyone who lives near/ goes to Clissold Park in Stoke Newington. I was there yesterday (by myself) for a picnic and to read my book in the sunshine. I was completely minding my own business when a young looking man walked over and sat right next to me. I was polite at first then he lay down next to me and started stroking my leg and back. I started pushing him away and he grabbed my hand and started kissing it before grabbing my face to try and kiss me. I pushed him away again and started shouting loudly at which point he lay on top of me pinning my arms down. I shouted and screamed and managed to get away and went to sit next to groups of people. But...yes just a warning that he is out there...about 5'7, shaven head, white, said he is Bulgarian and doesn't speak enough English to understand 'No'. '

'Yesterday' was actually a couple of days ago. This has been reported to police, and as he was wearing a bright coloured jacket, they are hopeful of identifying him on CCTV.

Comments