I Heart Neil Young (and I have 2 free tickets for 6th March)

edited February 2008 in General chat
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comments

• edited 2:21PM
    Long-time lurker, first time poster...

Bought four tickets to see Neil Young, but am finding it difficult to get rid of 2 of them.

Anyone interested in taking them off my hands for nothing? Will deliver to local pub in exchange for a beer (as long as its not The White Lion of Mortimer - I do have some standards)....
    Hi Glyn, I'm a big fan of Neil Young's older stuff, can't say I know much of the new stuff. However, think my little sister is a big fan so will get onto her and let her know. She'll just have to owe me the beer! Will get back to you asap.
    Great stuff. Don't forget there are two so she can have the other one for a friend.
  • edited February 2008
    Hi Glyn

If Lucy's sister falls through as it were, I'm a big fan...
    OK katiejane - waiting to hear back from Lucy at the mo
    Hi both. My sister has finally got back to me - she lives in the back of beyond with no mobile reception and an irritating habit of screening her home phone. Anyway, she did want them but has now changed her mind!! Sorry for taking so long to get back to you. I guess they're all yours Katiejane - enjoy. Sorry again!
    OK - 2 tickets to katiejane. Just let me know which pub you'd like me to drop the tickets off at and when.
    Fantastic - what a treat! Can do any evening next week, anytime after 6.30pm, and The Fullback/Dairy/Noble are all fine by me. If next week's no good - could do tomorrow evening, same time, same places, but need to be in Archway for dinner at 8pm...

Thanks again!
    How about 7 p.m. on Monday in the front bit of the Fullback? I have glasses and will probably be wearing my big dark blue jacket.

Spy-type codewords to prove that its you: "Have you seen Dr. Legg on the W3 recently?"

In the interests of completion, I adore the music of The Smiths, am massively disappointed with Morrissey's solo career and have no babies.
    How many other SG.orgers do you think will turn up to snoop? All wearing glasses and blue jackets.
    See you there, GLYN (and only Glyn). I'll be the one that looks like Claudia Schiffer.
    Isn't there a pub quiz at the Fullback on Mondays?
    Hmmm... wasn't planning to stay for that unless someone is getting a team together made up of people who have randomly met over the internet.
  • edited February 2008
    Now I wonder who that could be...?

See you tomorrow - of course I don't look anything like Claudia Schiffer, but I have variously been compared to Gwyneth Paltrow and, errr...Zoe Ball. And if that's no help, I'll be the really exhausted looking tall bird, who looks desperate for a beer!
    oooh, wonder how the SG.org meet up is going?
    i hope they come online and tell mean stories about each other.
    Not likely.

Probably had more fun than people sat at home testing out Bourbons though, I would imagine :)
    good point, well made
    @ Andy - as if!

Mind you, don't get me started on custard fucking creams...
    I see the need for another vote.

Ginger Nuts rock my world.
  • edited March 2008