Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Top Posters

New supper club - Susie's Kitchen Suppers

Hello,

I'm a long time Upper Holloway/Stroud Green resident and have just started a monthly supper club that I hope some of you would be interested in.

The next one is on Saturday 22nd June. It's £20 and for that you'll get three courses. Vegetarians can be catered to (but I have to know in advance). It's BYOB and I usually suggest a couple of options to go with the food that are available at Oak N4.

Join me round my kitchen table for fantastic food, lovely company and a relaxed environment. A great alternative to a night down the pub (or a night in watching tv with a takeaway)!

I noticed another thread on here talking about meeting up some time in a local pub and this is exactly what's behind this supper club - a desire to get together with interesting people, face to face rather than always online, and chat over good food and wine.

I don't have a website yet but, if you'd like to know more the details are on my Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/A-middle-aged-Londoner-390461491682975/w in advance). Or you can message me on here.

Example menu
Celeriac soup with a chilli maple bacon garnish and sourdough bread
Roast chicken with roast potatoes and seasonal vegetables
Meringue with roasted and stewed plums, vanilla cream and ginger syrup

Thanks so much
Susie

Comments

• edited June 19
    We've been to one of Susie's Kitchen Supppers and it was wonderful. Delicious food and a welcoming, friendly host who put us at our ease even though we had never met fellow guests before. An absolutely delightful evening, we'll go again and I'd highly recommend Susie's events.