Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

tomorrow at the market

Hi everyone! 27th august 10 - 2:30 stroud green school, stroudgreenmarket.com/thisweek

A few exciting things happening this week by way of guest stalls; and exciting notes as well to make about a couple of events hosted by a couple of the traders over the coming week.

The first is Olivier's long-awaited bread & pastry workshop - I can't remember the date but it's not far off. Email oli@paindamisbakery.com for details

The second, a little bit more adhoc I should guess, is Tim's invitation to visit and have a walk around some of his hives up in Tottenham as part of a special Hinterlands Community Summer Event. That's this Thursday, and I'm sure there'll be plenty else to do besides, but the chance to see our beloved TC in his full beekeeping regalia should on its own be enough to make the trip worthwhile. The best way to find out about that is probably to follow @timothychargehoney on instagram as the information is on his latest post.

As for tomorrow: Francesco is back; kefir is back (better than before); SailCargo is back (no coffee this time but with most other wonderful things you can imagine); there's an amazing cake stall to cover for Holy Sugar who's away again for a couple of weeks.
See you in the morning!
Ed