Fundraiser at the Dairy on Friday

edited September 2009 in Local discussion
Two Stroud Green Residents – Annemarie and Tina - are holding a fundraiser in the Lounge section of The Old Dairy this Friday, 18 September, from 7pm until late.

We are raising funds for Oxfam by taking part in a 100km charity walk that we are doing on the weekend of 26/27 September. The walk is from Northern Ireland to the Republic and must be completed in less than 30 hours. It's no Eddie Izzard multi-marathon but it's still a pretty decent challenge even if I do say so myself!

There will be live music, a raffle and various other games for AMAZING prizes such as a meal for two at Pappagones, a bottle of Champagne, beauty vouchers and even a dinner date with the two of us!! Amazing or what?!

A bit of local support for two local girls would be much appreciated!!

Thanks all

Annemarie

Comments

• edited 6:12AM
    Good luck with this. Anyone going to bid on the dinner date?
  • edited September 2009
    It's a prize for a sweepstake. An even better deal if you ask me... a dinner date for the bargain price of £2!!

Oh dear, now i look at it like that, I think we're under selling ourselves!!
  • £2 for a chance of a meal out with 2 kind hearted girls who are fit enough to walk 100km seems like a bargain to me.

As is a bit late notice and have plans and all that - can we buy tickets and pay you with paypal? Obviously trusting that you will put our tickets in the raffle....