Where can I buy a smart men's overcoat to wear over a suit?

Please can anyone let me know where I can buy a smart men's overcoat to wear over a suit.I'm in N4 and on a tight budjet.Thank you very much.

Comments

• edited 2:43PM
    How tight is the budget? probably somewhere like topman would be best bet. and look at money saving expert for discount voucher codes.
    My boyfriend bought a lovely smart black overcoat for a mere £30 from Primark which looks great over his suits. Primark is certainly not to be sniffed at and one has just opened in Wood Green. Hurrah!
    Or how about a charity shop? Should be better quality than Primark at least.
    Some of the Fonthill Rd shops have smart-looking men's coats, though perhaps wouldn't be terribly long-lasting. There's a mini shopping centre called something like the London Fashion Centre, shop at the end on the left has some, but others around there probably do too.
    Do people not send their Primark clothes to charity shops too? I didn't realise they were so snobby.
    Yes they do. It's a shame as about half the stock is either flice, primark, or both.
    There's nothing wrong with a lot of Primark's clothes. Topman is considerably more expensive and most people won't spot the difference.
    You can't go to charity shops looking for something specific because you'll never find it. Charity shops are a (sometimes) wonderful lucky-dip.
    Introducing the The Northern Heights Discussion Starter Template:

<blockquote>
    Please can anyone let me know where I can buy <em>[some thing(s)]</em> to <em>[do something]</em>. I'm in N4 and on a tight budget. Thank you very much.
    </blockquote>
    I've been itching to say it David but I have a reputation to maintain.
    Junk shops on the hill opposite Highgate station offer best range and bargains.