A desperate attempt to lure Nat back to the site

edited January 2007 in General chat
Mint Royale's BLue Song Video, featuring Noel Fielding...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Comments

• natnat
    edited 1:44PM
    Aha I have made it work. Nice that someone has pretty much directed the video of my mind. I was thinking the other night though that Noel Fielding was in a different video years ago for a Britpop type band (when he had even better hair) and it involved him wandering round Camden Market. I have tried tryping various combinations of "Noel Fielding" "Camden" "Video" and "Britpop" into Google, but to no avail.

Incidentally, am I the only person watching Celbrity Big Brother and thinking that Dirk Benedict is Mark Morris from the Bluetones in about 25 years? Or am I just the only person watching Celebrity Big Brother?
  • edited 1:44PM
    I haven't seen any of CBB, though have had a 'stone-cold' tip from a gambling addled friend of mine that the Faceman is definitely going to win.
  • LizLiz
    edited 1:44PM
    I have watched a bit of CBB but it's incredibly dull. Not sure if it's the people or the format or what but I just can't bring myself to care...
  • edited January 2007
    I love Noel Fielding. He's a funny fuck. He first came to my attention on the Midfield General's album, title track called Generalisation (below, UK wildlife GO!). The Midfield General was the guy who owned Warp records, and I met him at a party once on a stage while he was busy working the decks. I was off my face, ranted at him how cool it was to use Noel Fielding and as I turned to leave promptly fell off the stage face down in the dancefloor and had to be picked up by friends. Sort of embarrassing and enjoyable at the same time.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

<em>"Dangerous but beautiful at the same time"</em>
  • edited January 2007
    David's Finishing Move

The Name Drop