New pop quiz night

edited June 2010 in Local discussion
Firstly...apologies if this (my first post) breaks site rules regarding blatant forms of advertising...I promise to retract it (if I could work out how) or make up for it in some way, shape or form...

Secondly...my name's Tom and I'm one of the folks behind the "pop-up" live venue that is The Silver Bullet (former Gaslight) opposite FP station. Pleased to meet you. From my experience of this fine site, I look forward to many inquisitive minds probing the nature of its existence...in a good way!

And finally...I wanted everyone to know about our new Tuesday night pop quiz at The Silver Bullet, starting next week! Michael from Moshi Moshi is helping set the questions...we're keeping it super fun & friendly and above all, free. Prizes over the weeks will include bar tabs, gig tickets & more.

Every Tuesday when the quiz is finished, we're putting a cheesy 80s movie on the big screen - along the lines of Pretty in Pink, Back to the Future, Ferris Bueller, Top Gun etc...and giving away free popcorn. Plus, house wine is only £10 and a double+mixer is £4 - so a cheeky cheap night out too.

Sorry for the overt commerciality of this post - please feel free to reprimand me as you see fit....marching down and demanding that I buy you a drink by way of an apology would be one way to go about it...

P.S. did I mention our weekly comedy nights starting this Monday?... *slaps himself on the wrist*

Comments